2) I’m too lazy to upload a selfie but I’ll link one from my FB.. here’s this one. I took a nap that day and woke up with magical hair.
4) The last time I cried was when I had to put my dog down on May 3rd of this year. And why.. for obvious reasons. I miss him so much still and I’m still trying to cope.
6) Favorite Band? I have a few: Metric, Quadron (duo), Matt and Kim, Tegan and Sara, Yellowcard, Matchbox Twenty, Gob, and many more.
Thanks for the ask~!
1) I started this blog 5 years ago, as a depressed teenage boy who thought his life was a nightmare.. so I wrote tidbits depicting my nightmare. A funny thing was that some anon stalked and sent me hate because they wanted this URL a while back. I don’t think I could ever give it up, it’s been with me for a very long time.
7) One of my biggest turn off’s is overall poor hygiene. Or plain cockiness, that shit needs to swerve.
10) One of my biggest turn on’s is a charming personality.
12) We’re in our underwear, on the sofa, marathoning a show or movies, cuddling intimately while feasting on all the greasy food. Honestly, I’ve never really “went on a date.” Just went out, is that considered a date? I don’t know.
16) Favorite movie hands down is Juno! I’ve answered this question a lot.
17) A fact about my life.. I’ve lived in San Diego, CA 75% of my lifetime.
So the director of Bravely Default has spoken about “going back to Final Fantasy’s root” and I find that it has shed a little bit of light and hope for Square Enix now, or for me personally because I gave up on SE a long time ago. Bravely Default got really good reception and is coming out with a sequel, but this sounds familiar because Square Enix was getting a lot of shit from deviating from traditional turn base/Final Fantasy-esque gameplay.
They want to “renew focus on core gamers” aka the heavy JRPG fans.
Doesn’t this sound familiar? (Resident Evil staff on how Resident Evil 6 was “bloated” and was way too packed and that they’re going to go back to “survival horror roots” that made the Resident Evil series popular and known for.) Don’t get me wrong, FFXIII-2-3 did pretty well, but overall lacked popularity because well, they tried something different, it didn’t go too well, a lot of people didn’t like it, but they went ahead and did it anyway.
But yeah, Bravely Default is an amazing game and I’m glad it’s having a sequel. However, the point of this post is that, all these [game] companies are finally fucking realizing this shit, and it sheds some light on the gaming community and the older fans who have been with the series since day one.
Downtown San Diego via The Marina - 2:43 AM
Gonna take a drive to the beach alone and sit on the water breakers. Its 2 AM but I don’t really care.
Why is it that when I meet non-Asian people, they’re always harping on and trying to guess “what type of Asian I am.”
I’m not a guessing game.
I hate when people get the wrong idea about something and then start acting all brand new. I don’t know if it was something I said to this person or what, but I feel like they keep trying to avoid me (or what it feels like) when I try to talk to them about something.
However, in a general sense, it annoys me that people aren’t straight up about stuff.. just say what you feel and clear the air.